Integration with Tag Commander
The use of Tag Commander technology to integrate Lucky Cart (the detailed steps are shown below) presupposes expert knowledge of the tag management system.
In the event of a problem relating to its use or the implementation of specific data into the e-commerce site, it is recommended to contact the Tag Commander support team in the first instance.
Files location and description
1. Implementing pre-production and production tags
From the Tag Commander management system of the e-commerce site, create two tags - one for pre-production (e.g. "Lucky Cart - test") and the other for production (e.g. "Lucky Cart - prod").
2. Tag code update
3. Tag configuration
Configure each of them with the following settings:
- API key, API secret and the URL to the luckyclient.min.js library (provided by Lucky Cart) corresponding to the targeted environment (production/pre-production).
- Field values by using Tag Commander variables (tc_vars["..."]) available on the order confirmation page.
- Trigger conditions to fire tag exclusively on the order confirmation page of the targeted environment
4. Inserting a game display tag>
Put the following container on the order confirmation page in the chosen position to display the game:
<div id="luckygame"> <!-- Luckycart plugin will be displayed here --> </div>
5. Tag activation
Activate the tags and make sure these are included in the order confirmation page’s code (without Iframe).